- At interlet, we value our customers' privacy.
- All information that we hold about our users is completely confidential, and not given to any third party for any reason. If for any reason you believe that we have not upheld our privacy standards, or you wish to know what information we keep about you, please contact us.
Exclusion of Liability
- Although we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the content of this website is accurate and up to date, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change any part of the website, including property details at any time. Please contact us for confirmation before making any decisions based on information found on this website.
- All information, images and other material contained in this website is copyright interlet, 2015 and may not be reproduced without express permission.
Interlet Relocation Department Terms & Conditions
- Interlet acts as an introductory agent to tenants.
- The prospective tenant is solely responsible for all agreements, contractual obligations and exchange of monies between him/ herself and the landlord. Interlet excludes any liability and will not take any responsibility in the event that any dispute arises between the landlord and tenant.
- Any information regarding recommended properties, including visuals, reports etc are given in good faith by interlet and are for guidance only. They should not be construed as forming any part of a contract, which may relate to the letting of any property.
- Interlet recommends that all prospective tenants should satisfy themselves, as to the accuracy of any details provided to them by us. Interlet does not accept any liability for the views or the content of any report provided by a third party, in connection with any property.
- It is your responsibility to contact interlet after each viewing. Please remember to provide your membership number when contacting interlet. Without this it will not be possible to help you.
- Services to the tenant by interlet costs only £100 once a home is secured. Payment must be made immediately once the property has been secured. Should the tenant fail to notify interlet, interlet reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee to the tenant for any further and or unnecessary work caused as a result.
- In the event you leave the property before the end of your tenancy agreement, you will be responsible to cover administration charges in facilitating the early surrender of the property which amounts to 1 week rent equivalent. Should you leave the property early you authorise the landlord to deduct equivalent of 1 week rent from your deposit paid to the landlord prior to moving in to the property.
- Due to the amount of properties we have on our database we are unable to visit and check the condition of every property.